Thread: Looking For Someone With A TF2 Server-50% Of Profits!

Thanks

Looking For Someone With A TF2 Server-50% Of Profits!

After digging through a massive of code, some brainstorming, reading numerous reports, working with several tools(Including Valve's Hammer editor), and calling upon my 'hacking' knowledge, I've found a way to heavily monetize any Source game, however I'd like to try it out on a Team Fortress: 2 server as it'd be better used there. I'd like to try it out on somebody's else server for a month or so before I rent one. For allowing me to use your server for testing, you get 50% of the profits your server makes. No risk, with a decent amount of reward if you keep a full server. It is completely legal and in no way annoying to the user playing on your server. This is open to the first 2 to 3 people, that's all I need for testing. If you're interested, please fill out this application and post below:

Game:
    IP(Of the server):
    Location It's Hosted At:
    How many gigabytes of storage does it have(How large is it's hard drive?):
    How do you advertise the server(If you do)?:

I'm trusted, haven't scammed a single person my entire time here, and I'm also a member of the BP Team(AKA Staff, in a sense.)

Similar Threads:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz. View Post
    After digging through a massive of code, some brainstorming, reading numerous reports, working with several tools(Including Valve's Hammer editor), and calling upon my 'hacking' knowledge, I've found a way to heavily monetize any Source game, however I'd like to try it out on a Team Fortress: 2 server as it'd be better used there. I'd like to try it out on somebody's else server for a month or so before I rent one. For allowing me to use your server for testing, you get 50% of the profits your server makes. No risk, with a decent amount of reward if you keep a full server. It is completely legal and in no way annoying to the user playing on your server. This is open to the first 2 to 3 people, that's all I need for testing. If you're interested, please fill out this application and post below:

Game:
    IP(Of the server):
    Location It's Hosted At:
    How many gigabytes of storage does it have(How large is it's hard drive?):
    How do you advertise the server(If you do)?:

I'm trusted, haven't scammed a single person my entire time here, and I'm also a member of the BP Team(AKA Staff, in a sense.)
    Did you ever manage to monetize a tf2 server? I am currently trying to figure out a way to monetize my tf2 server so I would be interested in what you have to offer. My server is located in a datacenter based out of chicago... my hard drive space is unlimited. I will provide the ip after I get more details from you.

Thread Information